2021 Schedule of Fees
Beveridge Pavilion with or without use of kitchen
- $150 hourly rate for the Pavilion with a 2 hour minimum
- $200 hourly rate for the Pavilion & the kitchen with a 2 hour minimum
- $800 flat rate for 7 hours for the Pavilion (tables and chairs included for your use)
- $1,000 flat rate for 7 hours with the use of the kitchen
- $1,200 day rate from 7am – closing Pavilion & kitchen (max. 10:00pm)
Beveridge Pavilion Annex:
- $100 each hour with a 2 hour minimum
- $500 flat rate for 7 hours
- $1,000 day rate from 7am - closing (max 10:00pm)
Examples: Times: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM or 3:00 PM – 10:00 PM (7 hour block times flexible)
Please plan the end of the rental time to include time for pickup & cleaning. The rental end time is the time you must vacate the Pavilion.
Stanley Park staff set-up and break-down fee of tables & chairs in the pavilions
$2.00 per chair or table
$500 refundable security deposit required on ALL functions held in the Beveridge Pavilion & Kitchen and a $250 refundable security deposit required on ALL functions held in the Beveridge Pavilion Annex, less any monies for damage or non-compliance of Park rules and procedure of property use.
Picture Taking Permit
For ANY Group (Any Size) that would like to utilize Stanley Park for formal pictures (weddings, engagement, prom, senior pictures, etc.), you must obtain a reservation permit for a specific scheduled time. Your reservation will secure a spot in the park for the hour. In case of rain, please call the park office to reschedule.
- 1 hour picture permit $75
- Annual Picture Permit 1 year from date of permit (Picture ID lanyard provided) $250.00 *Best Bargain
- Buy (2) 1 hour picture permits & get (1) 1 hour picture permit free for $150
Please Note: If you are here to simply enjoy Stanley Park and want to take photos of your children playing, feeding the ducks, various landmarks of the Park, etc., there is no photo permit required.
The Meeting House is a small church-like rustic structure with bench seats. It is adjacent to the old-fashioned Herb Garden. This structure will hold 80 comfortably.
- Weekdays: $100 each hour
- Weekends: $300 for 1 1⁄4 hours
Children’s Pavilion (Pavilion A)
The Children’s Pavilion has 6 picnic tables, that can accommodate 8 adults comfortably. The Pavilion can hold 48 people. There are 2 charcoal grills for your convenience. You are responsible for your own charcoal, lighter fluid, grill brush and/or aluminum foil. Stanley Park staff will remove and dispose of used coals from the grills.
- $50 each hour
Westfield Bank Pavilion (Pavilion B)
The Westfield Bank Pavilion has 6 picnic tables, that can accommodate 8 adults comfortably. The Pavilion can hold 48 people. There are 2 charcoal grills for your convenience. You are responsible for your own charcoal, lighter fluid, grill brush and/or aluminum foil. Stanley Park staff will remove and dispose of used coals from the grills.
- $50 each hour
Recreation Field Usage: $100
- If usage of electricity is needed: $250 per day
- If an electrician is needed: $75 an hour (includes travel time)
Trash disposal fee charged for large events (receptions, runs & walks, etc.) $86.50
If additional Security personnel are needed beyond normal security scheduled, rate will be $18 per hour per Park Ranger.
Bounce houses, slides, etc. are not allowed on Stanley Park grounds.
The Park allows 1 1⁄4-hour session for $300. Time slots are: 9:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12 noon, 1:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
Timeliness is very important as there may be a wedding scheduled immediately following yours. If your ceremony is not completed within your time slot, it may be cut short.
In the case of rain, the Meeting House can be used at no extra charge. You are not allowed to bring chairs. If you would like the use of the park’s decorative chairs, these are available at an additional charge. Up to 40 white chairs can be used and the park staff will set them up and take them down for you. Wedding Ceremony permits are issued from April 1st through the last Sunday of November. Wedding Photography Permit is included in the Wedding Reservation.
Chairs for Wedding Ceremonies
Up to 40 white chairs @ $2.00 per chair
The Park can supply an organist to play the Carillon Bells for your wedding ceremony or event for a fee of $100 per hour (1 hour minimum).
- 75% of deposit will be returned if cancellation is made 120 days prior to date of function
- 50% of deposit will be returned if cancellation is made 90 days prior to date of function
- 25% of deposit will be returned if cancellation is made 60 days prior to date of function
- 0% of deposit will be returned if cancellation is made 30 days prior to date of function
- 0% if a reservation has been rescheduled from a previous year and then canceled
A 50% deposit must be received within 14 days (2 weeks) of your reservation. If the park does not receive your deposit within 14 days; your reservation will be deleted from the schedule.
- There will be a $35 service fee on ALL returned checks.
- There is a 2% service fee on ALL credit card payments.
Total payment due 120 days (4 months) prior to event or your reservation will be deleted from the schedule.
Note: Prices subject to change without notice