Plan Your Wedding, Reception, Corporate Meeting, Party or Special Event at Stanley Park.
Stanley Park Office Administrative Assistant
The Stanley Park of Westfield is seeking a full-time/part-time Administrative Assistant. This position requires a friendly, outgoing personality, with the ability to be flexible, team-oriented and able to multi-task in a busy environment. Job duties include, but are not limited to, receiving and directing incoming calls, generating reports for office and Park staff, distribution of incoming mail, processing invoices and purchase orders, occasionally supporting Park events and other administrative duties.
A successful candidate will need:
- High School or General Education Degree (GED), Associates Degree a plus.
- Prior office or administrative experience required
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Accounting software knowledge helpful
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task essential
(Full list of duties available upon application)
Stanley Park provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Please send a cover letter and resume to:
c/o Robert McKean, Managing Director
400 Western Ave
Westfield, MA 01085
Or stop by the Park at: 400 Western Avenue, Westfield, MA (use Gate 1 by the Woodward Center) to pick up an application Mon-Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm or call 413-568-9312 ext 102 or 413-297-9455. Applications due by March 19th.