Plan Your Wedding, Reception, Corporate Meeting, Party or Special Event at Stanley Park.
Stanley Park Grounds & Maintenance Positions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains park by weeding, mulching, cutting grass, trimming trees, blowing leaves, removing snow and sanding sidewalks.
• Skill in the use and care of tools, equipment, and materials employed in the work performed.
• Picks up trash, empties trash bins, and clears illegal dumpsites.
• Maintains athletic fields
• May operate motor equipment of from light to moderate tonnage.
• Knowledge of the standard practices, materials, tools, equipment processes, and techniques of the work performed.
• Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions involved in work performed.
• Must have communication & customer service skills with both the public & Park administration.
• The ability to follow the Parks operating policies & procedures, to work independently or as part of a team.
• Performs related work as required.
Position is full-time seasonal, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. The typical seasonal duty period is April – October, but can be variable during these months due to weather conditions and needs.
To apply, contact the Stanley Park Office at 413-568-9312 ext 100 or 101 or stop by the Park at: 400 Western Avenue, Westfield, MA to pick up an application.