What if we wanted to leave Stanley Park a gift in our will?
Stanley Park welcomes members to its "Lasting Legacy Society". We hope you will consider a charitable bequest in your will to benefit the Park while you save estate tax dollars at the same time.
- Call our Development office: (413) 568-9312 x 108 or x112, (413) 572-2900
- Call our Development office: (413) 568-9312 x 100.
We will be happy to assist you.
Last update on Dec 5, 2016 by Bob Burch.
- Does Stanley Park receive funding from any Federal, State or City taxes for the operation of the Park?
- Is the Park open year round?
- Are we allowed to bring dogs to the Park?
- Are we allowed to bring 4 X 4 dirt bikes in any area of the Park?
- May we bring and set out a blanket and picnic in the Rose Garden?
- Does the Park feed the ducks, geese and swans and do they stay year-round?
- Is camping allowed in Stanley Park?
- How can we support Stanley Park?
- What if we wanted to leave Stanley Park a gift in our will?
- Are there volunteer opportunities at Stanley Park?