What if we wanted to leave Stanley Park a gift in our will?
Stanley Park welcomes members to its "Lasting Legacy Society". We hope you will consider a charitable bequest in your will to benefit the Park while you save estate tax dollars at the same time.
We will be happy to assist you.
Last update on Jun 9, 2023 by Bob Burch.
- Does Stanley Park receive funding from any Federal, State or City taxes for the operation of the Park?
- Is the Park open year round?
- Are we allowed to bring dogs to the Park?
- Are we allowed to bring 4 X 4 dirt bikes in any area of the Park?
- May we bring and set out a blanket and picnic in the Rose Garden?
- Does the Park feed the ducks, geese and swans and do they stay year-round?
- Is camping allowed in Stanley Park?
- How can we support Stanley Park?
- What if we wanted to leave Stanley Park a gift in our will?
- Are there volunteer opportunities at Stanley Park?