Is the Park open year round?
The Park is officially open from the first Saturday in May through the last Sunday in November. The Recreation gate to the park remains open during the off season, but it is suggested that all visitors use extreme caution and care while visiting when the Park is officially closed. When the Park is officially closed for the season, patrons who visit do so at their own risk and are responsible for their own well being.
Last update on Feb 8, 2017 by Bob Burch.
- Does Stanley Park receive funding from any Federal, State or City taxes for the operation of the Park?
- Is the Park open year round?
- Are we allowed to bring dogs to the Park?
- Are we allowed to bring 4 X 4 dirt bikes in any area of the Park?
- May we bring and set out a blanket and picnic in the Rose Garden?
- Does the Park feed the ducks, geese and swans and do they stay year-round?
- Is camping allowed in Stanley Park?
- How can we support Stanley Park?
- What if we wanted to leave Stanley Park a gift in our will?
- Are there volunteer opportunities at Stanley Park?