How can we support Stanley Park?
There are several ways you can support the Park.
- By becoming a "Partner in Preservation". Your gift to Stanley Park helps assure a secure, peaceful refuge for our generation and for those to come. It provides support for deferred maintenance, security, special events, cultural, educational and recreational programing at YOUR Park.
- You may make your gift in cash, or MasterCard or Visa
- Annuities, Trusts, or Bequests are most welcome
To Make a Donation Please Click Here
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Last update on Dec 5, 2016 by Bob Burch.
- Does Stanley Park receive funding from any Federal, State or City taxes for the operation of the Park?
- Is the Park open year round?
- Are we allowed to bring dogs to the Park?
- Are we allowed to bring 4 X 4 dirt bikes in any area of the Park?
- May we bring and set out a blanket and picnic in the Rose Garden?
- Does the Park feed the ducks, geese and swans and do they stay year-round?
- Is camping allowed in Stanley Park?
- How can we support Stanley Park?
- What if we wanted to leave Stanley Park a gift in our will?
- Are there volunteer opportunities at Stanley Park?