Does the Park feed the ducks, geese and swans and do they stay year-round?
Yes, the ducks, geese and swans are fed daily and most if not all remain year round. The upper pond (water wheel) is kept open with an agitator so that ice will not form. This process allows them to remain in their habitat.
Last update on Dec 5, 2016 by Bob Burch.
- Does Stanley Park receive funding from any Federal, State or City taxes for the operation of the Park?
- Is the Park open year round?
- Are we allowed to bring dogs to the Park?
- Are we allowed to bring 4 X 4 dirt bikes in any area of the Park?
- May we bring and set out a blanket and picnic in the Rose Garden?
- Does the Park feed the ducks, geese and swans and do they stay year-round?
- Is camping allowed in Stanley Park?
- How can we support Stanley Park?
- What if we wanted to leave Stanley Park a gift in our will?
- Are there volunteer opportunities at Stanley Park?