Are there volunteer opportunities at Stanley Park?
We firmly believe that "there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
Many volunteers actively support the Park each year but there is always a need for more. There are a variety of needs at the park where you can be of assistance. Our volunteers faithfully serve as committee members, chairs of events, ambassadors, tour guides, office assistance and help in the grounds and maintenance areas. Your time and skills will be much appreciated.
If you would like to become a volunteer please call Bob McKean, Managing Director, at (413) 568-9312 ext. 102 or the Development Office at (413) 568-9312 ext.112 or 108.
Last update on Dec 5, 2016 by Bob Burch.
- Does Stanley Park receive funding from any Federal, State or City taxes for the operation of the Park?
- Is the Park open year round?
- Are we allowed to bring dogs to the Park?
- Are we allowed to bring 4 X 4 dirt bikes in any area of the Park?
- May we bring and set out a blanket and picnic in the Rose Garden?
- Does the Park feed the ducks, geese and swans and do they stay year-round?
- Is camping allowed in Stanley Park?
- How can we support Stanley Park?
- What if we wanted to leave Stanley Park a gift in our will?
- Are there volunteer opportunities at Stanley Park?